Carnival Glory March 14th out of Port Canaveral

sjbohanan

Have cruised with Carnival 11 times,including The Glory last December.The ship is well maintained, the crew members were very friendly. We eat most our meals in the main dinning area and found the food very good.

If this is your first cruise, you'll find the onboard activities interesting, but after several cruises you'll find them just the same on very cruise.

We like Carnival because of the wonderful people we've met on the different ships, many of whom we've kept in contact with for years.Carnival is Carnival. They make cruising affordable for many and they treat their customers well. Those who complain are apparently expecting a Seabourn experience at a Carnival price. Enjoy your trip!

Procruise

It is a wonderful ship with a great crew! The food is fantastic and if you really want an elegant treat, book a reservation in the "Supper Club". It cost about $30. per person and takes about 2 1/2 hours for for dinner. The food & service are superb - well worth the price for this 5 star dining experience!

To enhance your cruise experience, book the "Supper Club" on a non elegant night - this way you dressed up for dinner 3 nights instead of 2.

We are crusing on Carnival Glory. I am new to blogging.If you are traveling on this ship or have traveled on this ship let me hear from you.

Shelby,

If you go back to the home page, and look under Roll Call Members Only, click Carnival Roll Calls, then Carnival Glory Roll Call, then look for a heading for 3/14/09, you will be able to communicate with other cruise critic members who will be on the same sailing as you. Often cc members arrange a quick meet and greet the 1st or 2nd day of the cruise to say hello. We are on the Glory the week after you. Have fun!

Shelby,

If you go back to the home page, and look under Roll Call Members Only, click Carnival Roll Calls, then Carnival Glory Roll Call, then look for a heading for 3/14/09, you will be able to communicate with other cruise critic members who will be on the same sailing as you. Often cc members arrange a quick meet and greet the 1st or 2nd day of the cruise to say hello. We are on the Glory the week after you. Have fun!

Thank You, I will check it out. I am sooooo excited. I need the nice weather. Have fun on your cruise.I plan to eat,drink,sleep(not Much)& shop alot.I think I will start packing tomorrow. Have Fun on your cruise. SS:D

It is a wonderful ship with a great crew! The food is fantastic and if you really want an elegant treat, book a reservation in the "Supper Club". It cost about $30. per person and takes about 2 1/2 hours for for dinner. The food & service are superb - well worth the price for this 5 star dining experience!

To enhance your cruise experience, book the "Supper Club" on a non elegant night - this way you dressed up for dinner 3 nights instead of 2.

Can you book a reservation for the Supper Club ahead of time?

Shelby(Road MaMa)

Been on her 2 time always had the back wrap around balcony, love the ship it is our favorite. there is always somethign to do the crew has always been great and very friendly, the food is always good the fish and chips upstais int eh buffet room is great and the ports were great you will love the GLORY.

glory is our favorite ship. we have sailed on deck 8 under the lido red sail, no noise, deck 2, and deck 10. we will truly miss her when she leaves port canaveral since that is our home port, and easily accessable.

Tip... don't attempt to get all the way from aft to forward on deck 3 or 4. it is impossible. You will need to go to deck 1 or 2 or 5 and above to do so.

depending on where you dining room is, depends on which elevators to use to get there.

Platinum dining is the elevators not midship that come up at the casion, but the ones closest to the piano bar. this is our favorite dining room.

all 3 cruises on her have been here.

Grant it, you will get lost on the ship a few times before you get your directions correct.

Can you book a reservation for the Supper Club ahead of time?

Shelby(Road MaMa)

Yes you can... Go to your carnival reservation on carnival.com and you can book a reservation. I even got a confimation email this time...

Enjoy the supper club!!!

We are crusing on Carnival Glory. I am new to blogging.If you are traveling on this ship or have traveled on this ship let me hear from you.

Cruised on the Glory for Thanksgiving and just booked another for May.

Had a great time and sure you will to.

Archived