Los Veranos Tour Times

mrobinson

Does anyone know how long the tour takes -if booking on your own?

We are going on Saphire Princess which is in PV from 10-8 PV time.

I think we'd probably have to book the noon zip line - catching the shuttle bus around 11:00ish.

I'm trying to figure out what time we would return back to the ship?

I've got a massage booked at 5:00 pm PV at Krystals.

Want to make sure I'd be back in time- probably need to allow time to wash the dust off from the jungle before walking the 10 minites to Krystals.

Anyone done zip line and know when they return? Assumming that we don't spend much time hanging out for lunch etc afterwards?

Mary

Does anyone know how long the tour takes -if booking on your own?

We are going on Saphire Princess which is in PV from 10-8 PV time.

I think we'd probably have to book the noon zip line - catching the shuttle bus around 11:00ish.

I'm trying to figure out what time we would return back to the ship?

I've got a massage booked at 5:00 pm PV at Krystals.

Want to make sure I'd be back in time- probably need to allow time to wash the dust off from the jungle before walking the 10 minites to Krystals.

Anyone done zip line and know when they return? Assumming that we don't spend much time hanging out for lunch etc afterwards?

Mary

The only way you can book Los Veranos is "on your own". The cruise ships don't contract with them.

Transportation from the tour office to/from the excursion site is 45 minutes each way. The ziplines take roughly 1.5 hours. Allow an extra 30 minutes from final zipline to return bus departure and you will have spent 3.5 hours. The shuttle bus that will bring you back to the port may take 20-30 minutes (depending on how many stops they make) between the office and the port. So ... plan on getting back to the ship between 4 and 4:15 if you have booked a noon excursion.

One thing to keep in mind, the return shuttle may not stop at the office when it gets back to town. It may start dropping people off at various hotels between the southern edge of town and the port. I bring this up for those people that may slam a beer or two :D just before they get on the return bus and you should not expect a potty stop before you get back to the port. That can be a very long hour + on a bouncy bus. :eek:

Bugs: We didn't have any problems with bugs in `06 & `07. Last November, two out of three in our party where hit with the no-see-um type critters. I didn't even know I had been bitten until the nest day. We didn't take/use any bug spray.

Enjoy!

Thank you very much - I feel better about the times. Sounds like we can make it.

Can you book directly with the zip line folks or do you have to go through Johann & Sandra. I prefer to book directly instead of a middleman - but only link I have seems to go to Johann & Sandra

Thank you very much - I feel better about the times. Sounds like we can make it.

Can you book directly with the zip line folks or do you have to go through Johann & Sandra. I prefer to book directly instead of a middleman - but only link I have seems to go to Johann & Sandra

http://www.canopytours-vallarta.com/

They use PayPal as a payment method.

Archived