Estaban with Buenos Aires Private tours.

GoVolsTB

We are going to be in Buenos Aires in early April and are considering hiring Estaban as or tour guide. If any one has used him or any one from "Buenos Aires Private Tours", I would appreciate your opinion of their services.

We met a woman in our hotel lobby on Monday in BA that had toured with Esteban and was very pleased with him.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Well...here it is a 1 1/2 years later...we did tour with Esteban and he was wonderful.....so wonderful that we booked with him for Iguazu Falls in February 2011 !!!! This time we had to pay in advance !!!!!

I am aware that Esteban has had some health problems but we have not been able to communicate with him. Has any one else heard from him?????..or from any one else at BA private tours?????

• 3 weeks later...
Well...here it is a 1 1/2 years later...we did tour with Esteban and he was wonderful.....so wonderful that we booked with him for Iguazu Falls in February 2011 !!!! This time we had to pay in advance !!!!!

I am aware that Esteban has had some health problems but we have not been able to communicate with him. Has any one else heard from him?????..or from any one else at BA private tours?????

I too have booked with him for Jan. 5, 2011. We can't find him. Not good. We too paid in advance and I have been communicating with Soledad. She is with Globerstravel : http://www.globerstravel.com/

She assures me all is well. Resent my vouchers for our trip to Iguazu. However, the remaining issue are our transfers between BA airports on the 5th and trf. between Aeroparque and Marriott on 7th. They were included in price. No word from esteban regarding vouchers and who is picking us up. Afraid I may be forking out additional money. My TA initially recommended him and of course, all the testimonials here on cruise critic.

Today plan to call his cell phone and see if he answers. Will post again if he responds.

Kathleen

I too have booked with him for Jan. 5, 2011. We can't find him. Not good. We too paid in advance and I have been communicating with Soledad. She is with Globerstravel : http://www.globerstravel.com/

She assures me all is well. Resent my vouchers for our trip to Iguazu. However, the remaining issue are our transfers between BA airports on the 5th and trf. between Aeroparque and Marriott on 7th. They were included in price. No word from esteban regarding vouchers and who is picking us up. Afraid I may be forking out additional money. My TA initially recommended him and of course, all the testimonials here on cruise critic.

Today plan to call his cell phone and see if he answers. Will post again if he responds.

Kathleen

Kathleen...

Please email me directly at govolstb at yahoo dot com. If you email me your telephone number, I will call you.

Archived