inside stateroom Cat12?

1stcruisedm

I don't understand why some people book the cheapest cabins and guarantees to boot and then complain that it was noisy.

I also book this way. Does the room shake, rattle and roll while docking? Sure it does but it's 15-20 minutes.

I'd rather deal with that than pay hundreds more to be a couple decks higher up.

Bill

I have and 99% of the time, you get upgraded to an ocean view room.

So who is actually staying in those cabins, people who booked steerage? Crew? They certainly don't seem to ever be empty.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually received my room #'s and they are 2509 & 2511, which I believe are still cat 12 & they are inside rooms. Oh well, I cant complain being on my first Disney cruise will be better than doing anything else!!! Thanks for everyone's input!:p

I actually received my room #'s and they are 2509 & 2511, which I believe are still cat 12 & they are inside rooms. Oh well, I cant complain being on my first Disney cruise will be better than doing anything else!!! Thanks for everyone's input!:p

When are you cruising? This is my first time ever booking guarantee. I have been checking the website CONSTANTLY waiting to get our room number. I'm not expecting an upgrade, but I just want to know my room number. Then it will be official in my mind. We're 37 days out now and I'm giddy with excitement. I was just wondering how soon you got your room number.

When are you cruising? This is my first time ever booking guarantee. I have been checking the website CONSTANTLY waiting to get our room number. I'm not expecting an upgrade, but I just want to know my room number. Then it will be official in my mind. We're 37 days out now and I'm giddy with excitement. I was just wondering how soon you got your room number.

Ours was posted at the 30 day mark.

I was very happy with the location and floor. We had a family of 4 in ours (kids 12 and 9) and I felt it was perfectly fine. We are going again and plan to get the same type of room since it worked out for us. I'm not interested in spending thousands of dollars (more) for a few days at sea. We were almost never in our rooms other than to change, sleep and use the bathroom.

We are on your cruise and also booked a guarantee. This is the 3rd guarantee we have booked. We got a cat 11 once, and last cruise a cat 10.

The cat 10 while still an inside had the split bathroom which was very nice.

I also check a few times a day. lol

Bill

Archived