Which Room on Triumph is best

pumbaa70

We are taking the Triumph this summer to Canada and are going to be on Main Deck but the question is are we better at the corner of hte ship in the back which is a larger room and a great view according to Carnival or in the middle right by the Elevator.

Any Help would be appreciated.

We are taking the Triumph this summer to Canada and are going to be on Main Deck but the question is are we better at the corner of hte ship in the back which is a larger room and a great view according to Carnival or in the middle right by the Elevator.

Both have advantages. Closer to stairs/elevator is handy. If you need or want more room, perhaps the corner cabin suits you.

Hard for us to know what is really important to you, or which is more important.

We dont mind walking a little extra but just want to make sure we are not going to get more noise from engine etc as being at the very back of the boat we are on the Main Deck which is really only 2 from the bottom and have a Window Room no Balcony unfortunaley due to budget but us there any noise

We dont mind walking a little extra but just want to make sure we are not going to get more noise from engine etc as being at the very back of the boat we are on the Main Deck which is really only 2 from the bottom and have a Window Room no Balcony unfortunaley due to budget but us there any noise

You will definetely get more noise from the azipods or whatever. The floor vibrated constantly on Conquest, but I loved having the two windows, more than made up for it. I had read posts saying it was just going into and out of ports, but we felt the vibration all the time.

post #8 on this thread has pics of the corner cabin that has 2 windows. Its huge.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=761018

Was on main deck on her sister ship, the Victory, cabin 2290 I believe, and it was perfect. I suffer from motion sickness (well did until I discovered Ginger pills) and there was hardly any noise or motion here. Very relaxing. They say center and lower if you can't handle the motion. On the Triumph we were in a Cat. 11 on the Empress deck and felt the motion more. Our dining room table was way aft and when leaving St. Thomas you really felt the engines vibrate and we were on deck 4. Can't imagine how it felt two decks down. Don't know if that really helps but it is my two cents worth.

Depends, do you want to be closer to the elevators/stairs or a larger stateroom? However, I always say the best room is the room you are in.

Archived