Cable Beach Resorts?

cruiseapril

Hi- Just read about the Wyndham and Sheraton being part of Cable Beach Resorts. Does that mean that the $40 for a day allows use of the pools and beach at both hotels?

This may have been answered before- just wanted to clarify as we will be there in April. Thanks.

Also read that these hotels will be part of Baha Mar. Is that still the case?

Hi- Just read about the Wyndham and Sheraton being part of Cable Beach Resorts. Does that mean that the $40 for a day allows use of the pools and beach at both hotels?

This may have been answered before- just wanted to clarify as we will be there in April. Thanks.

Also read that these hotels will be part of Baha Mar. Is that still the case?

Yes, you can use both hotels. You must go thru the wyndham to get your day pass.. and the food voucher is for the seaside cafe only.. but you can use both facilities, pools and beaches.

Baha Mar is still in the picture.

Please clarify for me.. I think I read the Wyndham is a man made beach, what about the Sheraton? I am confusing myself.. Thanks.

Wyndham has a man made Lagoon.. surrounded by rocks. The beach itself is quite nice. Just the water itself is in the "inlet/.

Shearton is a long stretch of beach next door and available to Wynhdam guests. Very nice.

Archived