Landing Houston same day as cruise?

cruisinghubby

Because of my work schedule, I'm only able to fly into Houston the same day as the cruise.. The Sea sails at 4pm, my flight lands at 12:12... there will probably be an NCL shuttle picking up passengers from my plane, but JUST IN CASE.. what is my best option for getting to the ship on time? (I also have a friend who lives in Houston who could drive me, but I don't want to pull on that string quite yet..)

Darcy

Because of my work schedule, I'm only able to fly into Houston the same day as the cruise.. The Sea sails at 4pm, my flight lands at 12:12... there will probably be an NCL shuttle picking up passengers from my plane, but JUST IN CASE.. what is my best option for getting to the ship on time? (I also have a friend who lives in Houston who could drive me, but I don't want to pull on that string quite yet..)

Darcy

just returned: you can use the NCL shuttle, taxi or your friend: whatever you will have plenty of time, but do get there asap as the sooner the better. It just gives you more time on the ship.

NMNita

Archived