Upcoming Constellation cruise on March 6 to 16 to the Caribbean

JellyBean07

We have only been on 1 previous cruise (RCCL Freedom of the Seas in Aug.07) in the past and absolutely loved everything about it. How does Celebrity compare? How is the food? State of the ship? Entertainment? Is anyone going to be on this cruise?

We are. We have cruised Constellation about 8 times and we LOVE it! The crew is phenomenal. Each time we go we bump into a stateroom attendent that recognizes us and remembers where our room was. Also in the dining room, some of the waiters recognize us and look for us each day to chat. We are going on your cruise and we can't wait. We are 98% packed and ready.

marlene

hiya jellybean! welcome to cruisecritic :D

We have a very active roll call for march 6th. There are 42 people already sined up for the official CC meet and greet. Why not stop by and say hello. We have also set up a slot pull and a pre-cruisecritic meet and greet on friday.

Heres the link to march 6th roll call...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=725257&page=9

*sweet*

We are also going on the Constellation on March 6th. We were on the Connie 2 years ago and loved it. She is a beautiful ship and was in great condition when we sailed on her. The crew was great and we really like the itinerary. We are really looking forward to this cruise.

Oh...I will not be telling you that you have made a bad choice. We loved our Connie cruise!!! Have not done Freedom class but have done Adventure and Radiance classes. You are going to have one fine time.

I thought the food on those ships was every bit as good as Celebrity and in some menu nights better but that was on Radiance. I think Connie is a special ship and I'd sail her again in an instant, and probably should book her again because I think so as strongly as I do. She has many, many repeat guests, so you should be good to go.:)

Archived