Canrival coupon book from second party?

MamaParrotHead

A friend of ours sailed Carnival in Oct. and brought back a coupon book and gave it to us. I was soooo excited until I saw that the coupons expired Nov. 30 - LOL. They were for stores in all ports Carnival sails from Eastern Caribbean to Western Caribbean and Alaska, Hawaii, etc. In Cozumel, for example, there were coupons for freebies in all the stores we are familiar with - Diamonds Int'l., etc. Also a lot of free food with purchase. Actually, nothing I thought we could use. They purchased the coupon book for $20 on the ship. A lot of the coupons were duplicates of ones they give out at the travel talk the first day. If you plan on doing a lot of shopping in the ports and want a free appetizer, etc., then you may want to get it. Hope this helps.

Carnival also has a 300.00 coupon book tht is not worth buying at all. The only coupons in there that I can use is the free soverneir glass and the free wallets. These coupons are all with a buy somethng to get that free thing.

Please read carefully to make sure you are getting what you are paying for.,

Archived