Martini drinkers I have a question

Kan't Wait

Martini drinkers I have a question..........................why?

Because I like big garlic stuffed olives as well as big jalapeno stuffed olives and if Carnival doesn't have them then I will plan on bringing my own. On Celebrity they don't have a variety of olives so if you bring an un-opened bottle the bartender can keep them for you. Princess has a martini bar so they have a variety of olives. I just like to be prepared so that I can enjoy a martini the way I like it. Thanks for wondering ;)

Because I like big garlic stuffed olives as well as big jalapeno stuffed olives and if Carnival doesn't have them then I will plan on bringing my own. On Celebrity they don't have a variety of olives so if you bring an un-opened bottle the bartender can keep them for you. Princess has a martini bar so they have a variety of olives. I just like to be prepared so that I can enjoy a martini the way I like it. Thanks for wondering ;)

Blue cheese stuffed queen olives with Stoli for me! yum yum

Were are the best places to get a good martini on the Carnival Pride and ther prices. We will be on the Pride 5/30/09 hope some one can give me an answer?

The Supper Club probably, as I mentioned above. I've not been on the Pride but you are most likely to get the best drink up there. Even if you don't eat at the Supper Club, you are allowed to go drink at the bar I believe. I paid $10 for their uber premium martinis.

I'm a big martini drinker but no olives for me :eek:. Sorry, can't help.

Same here, I like olive oil and I like martinis. But I cannot stand that olive oil slick floating on the surface of my martini. Can't 'splain it, but its ALL I can taste if its there. And a martini is gin and vermouth. Anything else has to have descriptive adjectives added. And adjectives spoil the taste.:D

Dan

Same here, I like olive oil and I like martinis. But I cannot stand that olive oil slick floating on the surface of my martini. Can't 'splain it, but its ALL I can taste if its there. And a martini is gin and vermouth. Anything else has to have descriptive adjectives added. And adjectives spoil the taste.:D

Dan

LOL, well, I have to admit that I do not like gin so it's vodka martinis for me. I just don't like olives.

Why we like Martini's or why we need to know the size of the olives?

Sorry guys it was late at night in england and I had had a couple of glasses of a nice merlot whe I submitted that post.I was having a joke.

I just dont see the attraction of all that work that goes into such a small drink.

LOL

Dan

Martini olives are in a brine not in oil so if you get an oil slick in your martini than someone was using the wrong type olives. Just thought I'd let you know that. ;)

Martini olives are in a brine not in oil so if you get an oil slick in your martini than someone was using the wrong type olives. Just thought I'd let you know that. ;)

Pour your martini up, drop in a brined "martini" olive. Hold the drink so the light shines across the surface, there is the foul tasting slick, whatever the hell its made of.

Dan

Archived