Spirit To Bermuda Question

jeremybe

Hi-

My wife and I are taking our baby with us to Bermuda, She'll be 11 months in Sept when we go - We decided to get a Balcony so we can relax with her outside - I've taken RCCL to Bermuda but not NCL in the past - I know that at Khings Warf one side of the ship is docked, pointing at land and the otherside is facing water - Anyone know which side is facing the water??? We'd really like to be on that side...

Hi-

My wife and I are taking our baby with us to Bermuda, She'll be 11 months in Sept when we go - We decided to get a Balcony so we can relax with her outside - I've taken RCCL to Bermuda but not NCL in the past - I know that at Khings Warf one side of the ship is docked, pointing at land and the otherside is facing water - Anyone know which side is facing the water??? We'd really like to be on that side...

I don't know which way the ship usually docks, someone here will know. Note that weather and other conditions frequently dictate docking in a different direction. All you can do is hope you guess right.

It's really a crap shoot. Weather is a factor, but also, it depends on what life boats they're going to work on while in port. Keep in mind if you're on the side away from the dock, you won't just be facing open waters. You'll still see land and can watch the ferries come in and leave to/from St. Georges. We were starboard side last year and just watched all the boats and ferries come and go. It was really nice.

Archived