Good Blog to Do Review

Amy S.

I want to do an indepth review of our recent Emerald Princess cruise and include pics in the review. Once done I want to be able to post a link to friends, family, and of course CC. Can anyone suggest a good site to do this? Thanks! Amy

I want to do an indepth review of our recent Emerald Princess cruise and include pics in the review. Once done I want to be able to post a link to friends, family, and of course CC. Can anyone suggest a good site to do this? Thanks! Amy

Try the new format here on CC. From what I am reading, there is also a section where you can post your pictures now with your review.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/announcement.php?f=197&a=164

I hosted my travel blog on Blogger, I find it to be really easy to use and you can choose from different layouts. It is a great way to post pictures as well, very clean looking and you can customize it any way that you like!

You can check out my travel blog by clicking the link in my signature if you're interested! :)

Blogger and WordPress are 2 that are the most frequently used ...

there are travel sites that will host your blog, but many of them have advertising in your blog..

we chose to do a whole website..which we hosted with godaddy.com

it's basically our personal travel journal, totally non commercial..no advertising or sponsors whatsoever.

Why don't you wander over to the Personal websites and Blogs board

and check out what everyone else have done.

Perhaps that will inspire you on what path is best for you!

Here's our website, if you want to check it out.

http://ourpassportstamps.com/

Hi!

I use smilebox..

I have them throughout the website in almost every section and I try to use different designs and then add our own music

that is authetic to the places we visit or at least fits the theme For example the Helsinki photo album has Sibelius, Split has Klapa Music,

you get the idea..

I wanted to add more on Blogging..

How I set it up is our everyday blog is through our website in the Blog link, it's all about travel..no negative crap..just

travel stuff we find interesting.

HOWEVER...

when we go on a trip I do a seperate TRIP BLOG and provide a link to that on the main page of our website

When the trip is done, I will move that Blog to the Where we've been section.

So, everything is in one place for reference.

Now, if my mom and I go on a cruise...see Karen's Cruise Corner..I provide pictures but no blog..

since essentially the trip journal is for DH and myself.

Does that make sense?

K.

Archived