Wine Menu - Pinnacle Grill

Canuck-Ottawa

As a "heads up" for those that may not know, you can request the main dining room wine menu when you dine in the Pinnacle Grill. The PG wine menu "starts" at $89 per bottle (at least it does on the Zaandam). The "kids" wine menu (as it is referred to by the PG staff) starts at $25 per bottle.

On our recent Hawaii cruise, I had to ask for the "kids" menu each time we went to the PG. It was never offered.

As a "heads up" for those that may not know, you can request the main dining room wine menu when you dine in the Pinnacle Grill. The PG wine menu "starts" at $89 per bottle (at least it does on the Zaandam). The "kids" wine menu (as it is referred to by the PG staff) starts at $25 per bottle.

On our recent Hawaii cruise, I had to ask for the "kids" menu each time we went to the PG. It was never offered.

Thanks for the heads-up on wines prices you two from our Frozen Capitol. Patricia:)

• 9 months later...

That merlot is a good example of the price inflation on HAL. That is an $11.99 bottle of wine retail (BevMo) and your cost on HAL with service charge will be four times that amount.

The "good wine deal" on HAL is their Italian wine (4 varieties as I recall) for $22 in Canaletto. No, they won't let you order it in the MDR or PG.

Gary

Archived