Chef's Table and Ship's Tour

BayCalif-Ariz R Us

We'll soon be on the Emerald for a transatlantic and I'd like to ask if anyone has recently done the Chef's Table or the guided ship's tour. I did the meal on the CB last October and it was so absolutely fabulous I want to do it again, although it would be hard to top I think. DH is most keep to do the ship's tour. Thanks for any info! Denise

Did Chef's table on 2/3/09 onboard Emerald. It was AMAZING!!!! I would do it again, no questions. I did not do the ship tour, but a friend of ours that we were cruising with did do the ship tour. He said it was AMAZING!!! A little pricey ($150), but they delivered a whole duffle bag full of goodies to the cabin after the tour. Including a personalized official Chef jacket, personalized Princess stationary and a bunch of pictures. I'm going to save up and do that tour on my next cruise!!!!

Just to give you a heads up...you don't make the reservation at the Purser's desk. You have to call dining reservations. As I recall, on the welcoming Princess Patter, there is a short blog about the chef's table. I called the first day and they took my name and cabin number and said that someone would call me back to arrange a date, etc. Good luck!

I really don't know where you would reserve the ship's tour but I do remember that there was a notice about it in the welcoming patter that you receive in your cabin when you board. I don't think you'll have a problem finding out where to reserve the tour. There was only a small group that reserved the tour on our ship...I'm sure the price was a issue. Have fun!

Archived