Dolphin Swim through Princess?

aggieastrosfan

Help, I'm trying to decide whether to book through the ship, or book independently. The ship has the time I want.

I have this excursion I have reserved direct at $125/pp, plus, cab, plus $12/pp entrance fee, for 2:00. The time I really want, 12:00, is only available right now though Princess, and is $159/pp. Does this $159/pp include transportation (to and/or from?) and/or the $12/pp entrance fee? I'm willing to pay a bit more to get the time I want, but not $34/pp. I have them both reserved, but I'm running out of time to cancel the direct booking without penalty, so I need to decide quick.

Thanks for the help!

I have this excursion I have reserved direct at $125/pp, plus, cab, plus $12/pp entrance fee, for 2:00. Thanks for the help!

When I booked this excursion direct it included the $12/pp entrance fee, double check their web site, it could have changed. Thru Princess it states: take a quick look around the park's other attractions before the transfer back to the ship.

I booked direct. That way I only paid for the cab ride! This way you can enjoy the park, when and for as long as you like. You paid for it, stay and relax. By the way this is the one event that is the highlight of my seven cruises. You will love it. Ask if the can wait list you for the 12:00. I would go to the park and enjoy. Do your 2:00 and than I'm guessing it will be time to go, right?

Archived