New Sensation INSIDE pics, anyone???

newtocruising

If you can wait till next Sunday or Monday night (March 1 or 2, 2009) I promise to hook you up. DH and I will bring the camera, plenty of batteries and a large sd/xd card.

Any thing in particular you want to see? The waterworks, serenity area are a given. Should I try to sneak into a balcony for pics? I love a challenge.:p

I, personally, would just like a confirmation that the beds CANNOT convert to a king when both upper berths are down. I am in cabin E87 in March.....

From here: https://www.bookccl.com/irman/fleet/sensation/sensation.htm This is a site mostly aimed for travel agents to provide them information about Carnival, but it has lots of useful information.

"Cabin E87 6E OSTW 185 sq ft

Beds: twin/king rab:0

View: window

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; wall safe; 3-closets; shower; chair

SE: 8D OST4 / twin/king-2 uppers / rab:0

window and balcony / 220 sq ft (185/35)

Note: Twin beds do not convert when both upper berths in use."

From here: https://www.bookccl.com/irman/fleet/sensation/sensation.htm This is a site mostly aimed for travel agents to provide them information about Carnival, but it has lots of useful information.

"Cabin E87 6E OSTW 185 sq ft

Beds: twin/king rab:0

View: window

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; wall safe; 3-closets; shower; chair

SE: 8D OST4 / twin/king-2 uppers / rab:0

window and balcony / 220 sq ft (185/35)

Note: Twin beds do not convert when both upper berths in use."

What a fantastic link! Thanks! When you snoop around the link, there are details of all of the renovations of the 2009 refurbishment, including bow to stern WiFi! Excellent!

Renovations

Proposed Renovations during 2009 Drydock

• Installation of "Evolutions of Fun": Carnival WaterWorks, Serenity Adults-Only Area and Tropical-Style main pool area.
  • Extensive stateroom upgrades to nearly 1,000 staterooms which will feature flat-screen televisions with an updated décor and new carpeting, wall coverings and light fixtures, as well as renovated bathrooms.
  • 50 interconnecting staterooms will be added.
  • Cosmetic enhancements to virtually all public rooms and areas, including the Fantasy and Ecstasy main dining rooms, the poolside Seaview Bar & Grille, Touch of Class piano bar, Oak Room library, and Kaleidoscope dance club.
  • Addition of new facility for teens, a dedicated lounge for "Circle C".
  • Guest corridors will be renovated.
  • Internet access will be WIFI, bow to stern.
  • 98 oceanview staterooms will be retrofitted with new balconies that will extend from the ship.
  • 8 penthouse suites will be modified to feature extended balconies

Our baclony cabin has a total of 220 sq feet, so I am thinking we got a little one, but hey it is a balcony :)

Archived