Does Ventura Have a 'Concierge' Lounge

scottie99

I have cruised P&O 3 times now, but always in a standard balcony cabin.

We have an important wedding anniversary coming up later this year and we were thinking about splashing out on a suite on the Ventura (salied her last year and loved her!)

Does P&O have something akin to RCCL's Concierge Lounge or what if any perks, do suite passengers get?

There is no Concierege Lounge. However you get a Butler to attend to your evey whim, including feyching you food from every Restaurant menu on board to your Suite. You also have the priviledge of having Breakfast in The White Room. I understand that you get robes in your cabin, along with binoculars and an Atlas.

Eddie

I forgot to also say that with Suites and Mini Suites you get dedicated check in desks, priority boarding and a welcome on board reception siwth free drinks and food in a dedicated lounge away from the rest of the passengers who will be flocking to the buffet. This is only applicable at Southampton and won't be the case for fly cruises.

Eddie

Archived