Pre-AOS dinner at Ajili Mojili

lschrage

Hi there-

We will be arriving in San Juan on 12/3 (thursday) before our AOS cruise, and wanted to have dinner at Ajili Mojili that night. Ther will be seven of us for dinner. Do we have to have reservations made in order to get in, or do they take walk-ins? If I need to make reservations, anybody know if there is a toll-free number? If not, is calling Puerto Rico as easy as dialing in to a different state, or is like dialing internationally?

Anyone know?

Hi again! Ajili Mojili is wonderful. We had dinner there before our AOS cruise in October. I'd suggest that you do make reservations especially for a party of 7. We made reservations only a few hours before we had dinner there, but there was only 2 of us. I "think" calling Puerto Rico is like calling another state, but I'm not sure. They have a website ajilimojili.com and you can get their number there.

Elf

We ate there on Nov 6 before our AOS cruise. There were 8 of us and the Wyndham Condado made the reservations for us. They say you do need them. The food was excellent! However, one of our men ordered something and the price wasn't listed behind. So he was a little shocked to find out in the end that his meal was $27(or $29)!! We had a good laugh at that one. Everyone we talked to down there and told we were going there, highly recommended that place! I prearranged to have someone pick us up at the airport and they even commented about that place! As far as calling, I have AT&T wireless and Puerto Rico is my home calling area. I had takled to them before we went and the lady told me we did need reservations and we could make them the same day! Any other questions?

Hi:

If you want to call the Ajili Mojili just dial 1-787-7259195. The dress code is smart casual no shorts for dinner but the ladies can wear capris and the guys can wear polos. Try the flan (cheese custard) is really good.

Hope you like it.

Lydia

Archived