Movies on the victory next week

jschafer6161

I assume you mean on the seaside theater?

I can tell you some of the movies that played in Feb. I'm not including concert videos

Day 1 - Indiana Jones (1:30 a.m.)

Day 2 - Kung Fu Panda (10 a.m.), Leaherheads (6 pm), Welcome home Roscoe Jenkins (12 a.m. and 10 a.m. Day 3)

Day 3 - Bonneville (6 p.m.), Ironman (12 a.m.)

Day 4 - Cheaper by the dozen (10 a.m.), Indiana Jones (6 pm), Chronicals of Narnia (1:30 a.m.)

Day 5 - Speed Racer (10 a.m.), Iron Man (6 pm), Journey to the Center of the Earth (12 a.m.)

Day 6 - Alvin and the Chipmunks (10 am), Kung Fu Panda (6 pm), Indiana Jones (7:45 pm), Leatherheads (1:30 a.m)

Day 7 - Drillbit Taylor (10 a.m), Chronicals of Narnia (6 pm), X files (12 a.m.)

Hey there, we've missed you on the roll call ~ haven't heard from you since April :confused: Glad to know that you and your family are still planning on joining us. We have an official meet and greet set up if you would like to stop by.

Official Meet and Greet on Victory March 1st at 8 PM in The Black & Red Sea Bar see everyone there!!

Only 3 more work days!

Thank you for the movies! Thanks also for letting me know about the meet and greet! Maybe we'll see you there! We leave in 3 more days too! I can't believe it!! We're so excited. I've packed, unpacked a few things and packed more. I need to go through tonight and do a final packing!

Archived