King Wharf Ibis Hotel Sydney

We just booked a night for the 1st July at the King Wharf Ibis hotel for $129 dollars. How cheap is that, I have heard that the rooms are small but who cares. This is a great deal, being a new hotel and less then a minutes walk from the Pacific Dawn.

Also checkout is at 11am. You can even pre-book brekky for only $15 dollars each for a buffet.

Check it out..............:D

I got the deal throuh the Accor Website. I just typed in Ibis King Wharf and then the dates we wanted. If I were you I would just check their website, because I had booked our room last week through the hotel and the Best Available Rate was $169 which I thought was good. I was then mucking around on the internet and went on the Accor site and found that it was $40 cheaper I rang the hotel and they rebooked it for me at the cheaper rate.;)

What dates were you after they have $139 and $149 deals on the 10th March.

And the 6th April for $109 and $119. Pretty good I think.

That's what I have found also, a saving of $10 from our original quote for the night of the 10th of March, but better in our pockets than theirs! We aren't members of Accor, so that rules that out. :(

Cheers

Sarah

the sale is Valid for stays between 1/4/2009 and 31/7/ 2009, at participating Accor hotels for 3 days only-just booked the Darling harbour Novotel superior harbour view room for $79:) book via the sale site and most bookings are $79 inc the 1st July at the King Wharf Ibis hotel for a superior queen bed

We booked an opening special online for January ($99). Quoted Queen bed + 1 Single. Not likely:eek: If for a couple and just one night and you're prepared to climb over your luggage and bed it is a bargain and SO CLOSE to Wharf 8 and all the sights. As for the "single bed" evidently it is a sofa for under 12yrs....perhaps strung up to the ceiling or put in the corridor as definitely NO SPACE :p:rolleyes:

We upgraded to a King Room @ $145. Supposed to sleep 3 but again I have no idea where the extra bed would go :confused: Ample room for 2 and the bathroom was very convenient. Also 2 small windows and plenty of room for luggage.

I'd like to stay pre and post cruise in September but will need to clarify space for 3 adults ;)

B E V

Thats funny because we found the deal on Sunday night. Yay for us.

Within only 5 days of us booking it dropped $40.:confused: That was between last Tuesday and Sunday. Now being a family $40 is alot of money.:)

Is $129 for a family room of 4? I 've benn quoted $238. Although the Accor sale that is currently on is for Apr-Jul and we need it in March.

Also, whenever I go into Ibis form tha Accor website, I only ever get the option of a room for 2.

Archived