ASAP Question

Eleris

The offer that is expiring on 2/28/09 is for new bookings but is it limited to just the ones X suggests? I was under the impression to promote business they were offering OBC and reduced deposits until the end of February on any bookings but now looking closer it seems to be only certain bookings.

Can someone let me know which way this works? Thanks!:)

The offer that is expiring on 2/28/09 is for new bookings but is it limited to just the ones X suggests? I was under the impression to promote business they were offering OBC and reduced deposits until the end of February on any bookings but now looking closer it seems to be only certain bookings.

Can someone let me know which way this works? Thanks!:)

Hi Eleris !

I asked this question last week, and was told the OB credit was only for the selected sail dates listed on Celebrity's website. However, I believe the reduced deposits are on all sailings if you book before the end of this month. I'm sure Celebrity or your TA can confirm this. Good luck !

Andy - what you were told agrees with Celebrity's website. It states in the small print at the bottom of the ASAP specials page - bolding and underlining is mine :

Onboard Credit offer is not redeemable for cash and unused amounts are non-refundable. Onboard Credit offer is valid only for new individual bookings made Feb. 2, 2009 through Feb. 28, 2009, on select sailings, applied on a per stateroom basis and is subject to availability. For Cruisetours, onboard credit is applied against cruise only portion of fare. Onboard Credit offer is not combinable with any other savings or onboard credit offer, and applies to select Celebrity cruises sailing January 2009 through January 2010. Reduced deposit offer valid for new individual bookings, applies to all Celebrity cruises sailing January 2009 through March 2010, excluding Celebrity Xpedition. Reduced deposit amount must be paid at time of booking. Booking must be created, named and deposited. Other terms and conditions apply.

Archived