Questions about Dry Dock for the Golden

Gram's Cruisin

Thanks for all the information about the drydock. I will be on the May 5th sailing, the first one after drydock. This will be my third time on the Golden. I really like this ship and am looking forward to seeing the improvements.

It looks like most things in the International Cafe are free. What is not free? I just got off a ship on Saturday in which nothing in the coffee/pastry shop was free. So this will be great!

.... as long as I can get my vanilla bean latte and some sushi I will be happy.. we are on Golden May 16..

In answer to what is not free in Piazza: sushi, Tapas and if you want lattes etc. you pay for them (we get coffee card).. Also gelato and choc covered strawberries.

freebie pastries, sandwiches and salads during the day are delicious!!

Ok...looked at the weblink included and it shows pictures of the Sanctuary, but does not mention it as an addition...the Golden is suppose to get a Sanctuary during this drydock???

I sure hope so, would love to enjoy on on a cruise to Hawaii someday! :)

LOVE the Sanctuary on the Emerald...such a wonderful place to while away the hours at sea!!!

Archived