Who to Dive with in Grand Cayman

isabellmybell

[font=Garamond] [url="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSzeb005"][img]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/26/26_11_1v.gif[/img][/url][size=4][color=blue]We are going to Grand Cayman in less than 2 weeks. Has anyone gone with Wall to Wall Diving, Absolute Divers, or Neptune Divers? Are the ships going there again? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, 11 days to go!![/color][/size] [/font]

Gayle,

We dove last month with Seasports as we have several times over the last 10 yrs.
They have always done a good job for us (small boat never more than 8 divers, usually less).
See my post below "diving in Grand Cayman" for more details.

[color=black] I went with Neptunesdivers when I was there in March. Nice people, 8 divers max, and choice of follow the guide or do your own dive. Being a photographer, I really prefer to do my own dive so I can go slow and stop to take photos.

You might have to call them rather than rely on email. Cell service is good on the island while land lines are still under repair, so they might not be able to check their email and respond every day. Phone number is on their web site. [/color]

• 1 month later...

Archived