robes in your cabin?

lostinvegas

Were sailing on Ventura next week.

Quick question, we had robes in our cabin on our last cruise with Carnival but we had a Spa cabin.

Do you know if you get robes with P&O we have a standard balcony cabin.

Its not a problem if not as I packed and weighed my case last night and its only 12.5kgs :) so I will take my own.

Chris

I think Chris may be a Christopher rather than a Christine so probably doesn't take so many heels and handbags, nor jewellery or make-up or loads of toiletries which is where I always find the weight goes.

Carol x

(also in Tamworth)

Chris is indeed a Christopher.

I only take a small case.

Got 2 suits. 2 dress shirts, 3 other shirts, 1 x pair shoes, flipflops, swimming shorts, 3 pairs normal shorts, 1 spare jacket, 5 t-shirts, 2 pairs trowsers, 7 pairs of socks and boxers. tooth brush, hair brush, suntan lotion, aftershave, hair wax, 5 ties, 12.5kgs

I still need to pack: books, robe, beach towell, hat.

I will take in hand luggage: book, laptop (if i decide to take it), Iphone, cowboy hat, sunglasses.

I am bound to buy clothes out there, I always do and can wash stuff on ship so travel light is the plan.

My other half also packs light but she does have to get all her shoes in so might need the extra weight.

(also in Tamworth)

Wow its a small world.

Chris

You don't need to take your own beach towel, you can take the pool towel which will be supplied in your cabin and just drop it in the bin as you come back on board after a day ashore. Your steward/ess will leave fresh ones each day.

I ended up weighing my library books on the kitchen scales to decide which could come and which had to be left out! Some of us pack to the limit, although I always wonder why and swear that next time it will be different. The trouble is you get so little chance to dress up at home that if I didn't take all my glitzy stuff on my cruise it wouldn't get worn, and as I have already bought it that would be a waste (wouldn't it!).

Carol x

Archived