HELP...Dont want Stingrays, Snorkeling etc

Elaine515

What do you recommend to past guests who have done the swim with the stingrays, dont snorkel, have taken all the Island tours etc???

What I can't find (either cause I'm just a bit off or simply don't see it) is perhaps a beach where we can relax, eat, maybe parasailing is available etc? Any suggestions? And if so, how do we get there?

Also, perhaps a private beach club is available that I also cant find??? Or something unusual that someone has done and/or can recommend that would be different.

Any suggestions would be great.. There are six of us ranging in age from 80 down to 15...

What I can't find (either cause I'm just a bit off or simply don't see it) is perhaps a beach where we can relax, eat, maybe parasailing is available etc? Any suggestions? And if so, how do we get there?

The main beach area close to the pier is Seven Mile Beach, which is comprised of a number of connected "sections" with different names. Sea Grape and Royal Palms are two of the most popular sections. Look for threads with those names, or do a quick search in this forum, and you'll find dozens of threads discussing the issue.

Both are a short ($6-ish per person) taxi ride from the pier, and have lots of great facilities.

Depending on how much effort you want to put into it, and money, but Rum Point is a GORGEOUS beach that's enough "off the beaten path" that I don't think it gets as crowded as Seven Mile. Not sure is parasailing is available or not. I've read that renting a car is simple and rather inexpensive, worth investigating because Rum Point is beautiful.

Archived