Norwegian Pearl Thermal Suite Review with Pictures

travel_mom_1

I have a video review of the Pearl's Thermal Suite if you would like to check out some photos.

http://www.expotv.com/videos/reviews/21/188/NorwegianPearlSpa-ThermalSuite/280313

If you know the correct pricing for the 5 day, 7 day, etc. length of stay passes for the thermal suite please add that info.

Thanks!

I have a video review of the Pearl's Thermal Suite if you would like to check out some photos.

http://www.expotv.com/videos/reviews/21/188/NorwegianPearlSpa-ThermalSuite/280313

If you know the correct pricing for the 5 day, 7 day, etc. length of stay passes for the thermal suite please add that info.

Thanks!

We just finished our cruise on the Pearl and bought a cruise length spa membership. It was $99 each. We used it everyday. It included all the equipment (pool, chairs, sauna, whirlpools, etc.) Treatments were extra. The thermal pool is wonderful. They only offered 120 memberships and no day passes. The memberships sold out the first day. Towards the end of the cruise they sold day passes for $20 each per day. It was a wonderful place to escape to daily. Tea, water and juice was also set out for us. I liked the robes they gave us so much I bought one to take home. The final picture (272) I attached shows the female section of the spa. The chairs are looking out onto the ocean. The other are the unisex areas.

2087501899_Cruise0209098.jpg.975abd72d48a7dde26107ae4fa22632c.jpg

594942012_Cruise0209267.jpg.d16509ace802d80a642f524b1c687839.jpg

1434851321_Cruise0209270.jpg.873c6a7b3d0ee8717e09164fa826fd5f.jpg

1570467789_Cruise0209268.jpg.72c826a8d07e89bb0c9c565d2465b5e4.jpg

495371192_Cruise0209272.jpg.a72b0672a306d5f8470b45193ba214c2.jpg

We just finished our cruise on the Pearl and bought a cruise length spa membership. It was $99 each. We used it everyday. It included all the equipment (pool, chairs, sauna, whirlpools, etc.) Treatments were extra. The thermal pool is wonderful. They only offered 120 memberships and no day passes. The memberships sold out the first day. Towards the end of the cruise they sold day passes for $20 each per day. It was a wonderful place to escape to daily. Tea, water and juice was also set out for us. I liked the robes they gave us so much I bought one to take home. The final picture (272) I attached shows the female section of the spa. The chairs are looking out onto the ocean. The other are the unisex areas.

Thanks for adding your wonderful pictures and your experience. Was the $99 pass for the 7 day cruise?

Thanks for sharing the photos, i'm almost there...what great views! We will make sure since it sells out fast that's the first thing we purchase!

Thanks for adding your wonderful pictures and your experience. Was the $99 pass for the 7 day cruise?

Yes $99 for the entire 7 days. It was money well spent. They sell out quickly so buy it the first day. There was a spa representative in the atrium area selling them at embarkation.

wow - that was simply awesome!

I am hoping that I can get a day pass as I know I wouldnt be able to use it every day. But I do have one dedicated spa day that I would love to be able to spend some time in here.

Also thanks for explaining that circle thing in the "pool" whenever I saw photos I wondered what that was.

this board is so informative. thanks for sharing

does anyone know the hours of the spa on the pearl. we get back rather late in a couple ports and am wondering if i would be able to use it later at night?

They were open until 10 pm every night except the last. The last night until 8 pm. Don't remember what time they open in the morning.

NCL Dawn Thermal Suite & Spa Area. 2 Jacuzzis, One Relaxtion Pool (was really nice to swim in) I'd hop from Jacuzzi to Pool...to the other Jacuzzi. Lounges in public area, then a seperate women & men area with lounges and TVs.

Thanks for posting the pictures but that isn't what the Pearl spa is like. I posted pictures of the spa on the Pearl earlier in this thread if you are interested.

travel_mom, this is a great video. Thank you so much for posting it. Up until now I haven't been very interested in the spa except for a massage or facial. Now I can see the value of the spa pass.

Does anyone know what, if any, of these amenities are available in the Courtyard? Thanks for the help.

Archived