Samana Advice

johndorf85

I am going on the EOS March 27 and have a stop in Samana. I have been looking through the excursions and was hoping that someone could help me out. At this point in time I'm considering the Salto Del Limon waterfall excursion which I have heard good things about. My concern though is what to do the rest of the day, we'll be there for 10 hours and the excursion is just over 4... is there any beaches that we'll be able to get to afterwards like Playa Rincon or something closer? or are all the other beaches private and need excurions to get to. Please help me out with any information about this and the port and recommendations in general.

Thanks

I am going on the EOS March 27 and have a stop in Samana. I have been looking through the excursions and was hoping that someone could help me out. At this point in time I'm considering the Salto Del Limon waterfall excursion which I have heard good things about. My concern though is what to do the rest of the day, we'll be there for 10 hours and the excursion is just over 4... is there any beaches that we'll be able to get to afterwards like Playa Rincon or something closer? or are all the other beaches private and need excurions to get to. Please help me out with any information about this and the port and recommendations in general.

Thanks

Hey! We will be on the same cruise:D We're heading over to Cayo Levantado.:D:D

Past Cruises:

2003 Serenade of the Seas – Canada

2004 Voyager of the Seas – Western Caribbean

2005 Jewel of the Seas – Westbound Transatlantic

2006 Explorer of the Seas – Bermuda

2006 Explorer of the Seas – Bermuda

2007 Radiance of the Seas – Hawaii Circle

2008 Explorer of the Seas – Southern Caribbean

2008 Eurodam – NYC Introduction Cruise

Future Cruises:

2009 Explorer of the Seas – Eastern Caribbean

2009 Norwegian Jewel – New England & Canada

Take a cab to Cayenas del Mar at Playa anadel. It is the closest one to Samana, about a 15 min drive. There are beach chairs, a restaurant, bar, etc. You can use the resort's facilities.

We are going there on our NCL Dawn cruise around the same time.

Thanks

are you going to the waterfall on your own or on a ship tour?

Archived