Charter Fishing in Seward and in Homer

CincinnatiGal

I need some advice on some great fishing charter firms in the Seward and in the Homer area. After we get off the Radiance of the Seas in June in Seward we want to go fishing and in Homer if possible and I am not sure as to who is a good company to check out. CAN anyone reply and give me your past experiences with some good charter companies. Thanks so much for helping me! I want to make my husband very happy as we are going back to Alaska for the scenery and the fishing! No shopping for me just seeing the beauty of state so i can afford to send my husband out fishing! Yes, I am a good wife!

CincinnatiGal

We used the charter out of the Seward Resort fishing for Halibut. It is a military resort and I don't know if you have to have military ID to book it. Almost all of the 14 caught halibut, but they were mostly the under 30" size. You could contact them to get information. Sorry I don't know any of the other fishing charters out of Seward. www.sewardresort.com

We used the charter out of the Seward Resort fishing for Halibut. It is a military resort and I don't know if you have to have military ID to book it. Almost all of the 14 caught halibut, but they were mostly the under 30" size. You could contact them to get information. Sorry I don't know any of the other fishing charters out of Seward. www.sewardresort.com

thank you for your answer I am checking into things right now!

Have a good weekend....I welcome all responses and opinions to my question!

Archived