Free jello shot + Carnival question

bullhockey33

I was at Cozumel Mini Golf couple months ago, had a great time, nice cool towels at 14th hole, (hot day-that hit the spot) cheap (compared to cruise ship) cold beer, but no jello shots. I was going to go to Paradise Beach but it was a hot, cloudy day and I didn't want to burn. Friends from work just got back last week and got a free jello shot (from the Mini golf) just for mentioning Cruise Critic. Where were the jello shots when I was there?

I plan on returning for Carnaval 2005, where is good place to stay? Do I need a costume? Save a jello shot for me. Bullhockey33

Thanks for visiting us, we're glad you had a good time. Yes, we started giving out ice cold towels to our players around the 14th hole (right where you get out of the jungle & into the clear for 3 holes), but we just started jello shots about a month ago.

;) Yes, anyone that plays a round of golf with us and mentions that they saw us on Cruise Critic will receive a FREE Jello shot. We are up to 5 flavors now. :p

If you haven't already made your reservations for Carnaval 2005, you better hurry. Most of the places I normally recommend are already completely booked. Try Cozumel Insider site for more leads. As for the costume, I wouldn't bother. It's a pretty relaxed atmosphere here, and the only costumed people that I saw last year were folks off the parade floats. BUT, feel free to do what you want! You are on vacation, and like they say, what goes on on the island, stays on the island.

Archived