QV enrichment programmes

jonsul

I am sure I saw a link somewhere to guide us to a Cunard page which would let us know what enrichment programmes were going to be available. I can't find anything at all on the Cunard page, yet I know I followed a link somewhere, I think from this message board, and saw it for myself, so I know it exists!

Unfortunately at the time it was too early for our forthcoming cruise, but now that time is moving on, I am ever hopeful!

Thanks for your help.

Susan

I am sure I saw a link somewhere to guide us to a Cunard page which would let us know what enrichment programmes were going to be available. I can't find anything at all on the Cunard page, yet I know I followed a link somewhere, I think from this message board, and saw it for myself, so I know it exists!

Susan,

the link is on this page. Look on the left hand side of the page immediately below where it says "ONBOARD".

Sadly though I think you will find that it is, to all intents and purposes, totally useless. The only sailing date available is 20 June and that only brings up one lecturer. Unfortunately this is an accurate reflection of the state of play that I have experienced before my other cruises. I have no idea why Cunard seem totally incapable of predicting in advance what will be available but, usually, one's only recourse is to wait until you're on board and then find out what is available.

J

The other way to find the enrichment programmes is to find your cruise through the Voyage Finder, then click on Details and Availabilty and then click on the Enrichment Programmes tab. I found one programme for my next cruise in July - John Maxtone Graham.

The other way to find the enrichment programmes is to find your cruise through the Voyage Finder, then click on Details and Availabilty and then click on the Enrichment Programmes tab. I found one programme for my next cruise in July - John Maxtone Graham.

Sadly, it gives the same result for the April cruise - ie, zilch.

J

Thanks everyone. You're right - I found it where you said. Cunard aren't very forthcoming at all in telling us, are they! I'll just have to watch my countdown clock and find out when we get on board!

Are the RADA workshops the norm or just occasional when someone is available?

Archived