If I am in cabin 7377 on the Valor

Morcruisin4Fun

If I am in cabin 7377 on the Valor and going to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize and Roatan, what will I be looking at in port from my balcony? I know in GC and Belize we have to tender so I know it will be ocean, but is there anything to watch for or look at while sailing into ports, or while in ports? Just curious. I usually like sitting on my balcony with a bucket of beers late afternoon waiting for sail away.

We just returned from the February 15th sailing of the Valor and were in cabin #7405, only five cabins from 7377. (I know, you would think about 15 cabins but if you look at the deck plan it is only 5.) Sorry to report but the ship docked on port side in both Roatan and Cozumel, so all you have is an ocean view unless the Valor docks on the opposite side in Cozumel. You do enter on the starboard side in Miami. Otherwise these are great locations, only steps from the stairs/elevators and only 2 levels up to Lido deck and only 2 down to the Promenade. Have Fun.

The ship can dock on either port or starboard side, there really is no way to tell from week to week, this may have to do with the dock slip, wind direction or how the ship swings around to get into the harbour, if the ship is pulled in forward or backed in.........either way, you will be happy as can be, sitting on your balcony, drinking a bucket of beer in the Caribbean.

Archived