Please help clarify

Partyatsea

I am currently booked for a few NCL cruises. I have used the Compass rewards certificates in the past, but always the cash off $500 ones. When the program came to an end I was sent 3 100 point certificates, what I was due actually, with no problems. I recently mailed them to NCL asking for a credit as we are booked in a BA on 2 cruises and thought they would credit me the difference of a BB room. They were returned to me in the mail today saying they could not be applied because my catagory (BA) doesn't apply. I am confused. Thanks in advance for your replies ..........P & L

They say the 100 point certificates are used for upgrades (I'm not sure if they are really good for anything) within the same catagory and your BA balcony is the top of the balcony catagory, next step is suites. I also have some 100 point certificates and a 500 point certificate and not sure I can use them together. I have not booked yet, so I need to find something to use them on.

Archived