Imagination 3/23/09 cruise

Michael in Socal

My first cruise...and since I have NOT taken a vacation for more than 4 days in over 3 years, Im looking forward to the experience. I'm married with 2 girls 10-14. Any suggestions on how my daughters can hook up with any childern thier age before the cruise...especially my 14 year old???

I wouldn't worry about this, kids make friends fast and when you get on board go and sign them up for the kids club. They will meet a ton of kids and believe me within a few hours they will all exchange room numbers and be well on their way. Have a great time ~

My first cruise...and since I have NOT taken a vacation for more than 4 days in over 3 years, Im looking forward to the experience. I'm married with 2 girls 10-14. Any suggestions on how my daughters can hook up with any childern thier age before the cruise...especially my 14 year old???

Welcome to Cruise Critic!! I'm thrilled to have you on board!!

You might want to start a thread for your sailing on our Roll Call forum...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=344

Also, I'm sure your 14 year old will find plenty of company on board. Check out this section from the Carnival FAQs...

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Camp_Carnival_Program.aspx

PLEASE take the time to read, read, read and ask ANY questions that you have. There really is no such thing as a silly question.

Once again, welcome aboard and prepare to have a great time!!

Mach

I wouldn't worry about this, kids make friends fast and when you get on board go and sign them up for the kids club. They will meet a ton of kids and believe me within a few hours they will all exchange room numbers and be well on their way. Have a great time ~

JJAAZY.....thnx for your quick response. Man, I gotta tell you, I have LOTS of questions. Whats the scoop on boarding, I hear it can be a pain sometimes...any suggestions??

Whats the scoop on boarding, I hear it can be a pain sometimes...any suggestions??
Think of it like the DMV but with a better payoff at the end :D

Drop your bags of with the porters, give them a few $$ to make sure your bags get on the right ship. :p Just wait in line, have a good attitude, have some of the lemonade and cookies they have set out. Get on the ship, relax and enjoy.

Archived