LAX to Los Angeles Port???????????

darchibald

Royal Caribbean offered a bus service that cost $19 per person. We had not made reservations prior to getting there so they just put the cost of transportation on our Sail and Sign card. This seemed the easy way to go. The trip was about 30min. We flew on Southwest and as we headed to the baggage claim there was a lady standing there with a clipboard that read Royal Caribbean. We got to the airport at 9:15am and there was only 4 other couples on the bus. I hope this info helps some.

Boom OP.....

Thanks for the information. What cruise did you sail on? Was it the three or four night? We are thinking about going in January 2006 but I just realized that it will be cold during that time. Just checked the weather there (10 day forcast) and it is in the 60 degree range now and it is November. It will be freezing in January. But hey, that is where they want to go.....

My dad was a Boom Operator Instructor at Castle AFB before he retired in 1978. As you know, Castle AFB has been closed for about 10 years now. But Merced County as a whole is surviving. :)

Thanks for the information...

:)

We were on the 3 nighter, sailed 12 Nov. The weather was great, our sea day the temp was 70. Do you meen Jan 2005, 2006 is a long time out.

I retired in 2000 from Travis, I went to Boom school at Castle in 82.

The only down side to the cruise are the size of the rooms, but they are ok for a 3 or 4 nighter. We went on the 7 night cruise on the Carnival Pride and the rooms are much bigger.

Archived