Water wars and Scavenger hunts questions

booboo925

In looking at some of the capers for the Miracle, I see a "water wars competition" listed...Can someone tell me what that entails? Is it adults only? My daughter, who will be 11, loves all of Carnival's activities and participates in all of them she can.

Also, is the scavenger hunt adults only?

TIA!

Just a guess on Water Wars - On the Inspiration they had some water balloon slingshots.... Basically you stood in a "cage" opposite your opponent and shot water balloons at them. There were lots of kids doing it. I think Camp Carnival had a group out....

Water Wars is essentially a metal cage that you stand in that has a hole in the roof and you slingshot water balloons at the cage across from you. It is a lot of fun, some theme parks and family entertainment centers have them as well. Basically it just prevents from you getting hit with a water balloon directly (liability issue), but you'll still get the spray from the impact.

Some ships have them, but Carnival has been removing them from the fleet during drydock, especially on the Fantasy class ships that get the Evolutions of Fun upgrades.

Archived