Which Pier in Cozumel

Cropper16

Heading to Cozumel in a few weeks on the Jewel, and just wondering where we will be docking?

Does anyone know? Is it downtown or up @ the new terminal?

Thanks

Cropper 16

When we went on the Jewel in December it was the downtown port.

Cheers

Punta Langosta is sort of a pain getting off. Down the stairs from the ship. Up the stairs to the shopping area, down again to get to the cabs.

Fortunately not as bad on the return.

If you go to Chakanaab stop at Carlos & Charlies. Your wristband has a buy one get one free - which didn't notice until we got back on the ship. And really didn't feel trudging out again.

We were very happy to realize we were downtown when we pulled in on the Jewel ( past 2 times we weren't). Yes it is a pain to go up and down those stairs, but nice to know that after the beach or an excursion if you want to go to Carlos n Charlie's or do some shopping it is right there and no more taxis.

We were very happy to realize we were downtown when we pulled in on the Jewel ( past 2 times we weren't). Yes it is a pain to go up and down those stairs, but nice to know that after the beach or an excursion if you want to go to Carlos n Charlie's or do some shopping it is right there and no more taxis.

Can you jog my memeory here please:confused::) The first time we did Coz it was the new pier with no stairs but I thought Car and Char's was there, while the downtown pier has the silly stair set up, Margaritavilles, the grocery store and senor frogs??

Am i thinking of a differant bar at the new Pier? I had a great time there, maybe thats why I cant recall? lol

Just for Info, we foung Margaritaville good, but senor Frogs very disapointing last time.:(

Archived