Bathroom facilities on Catamarans? Help please

Babyblue

My stepdaughter and her sister need to know if there are bathroom facilities on the catamarans.

She wants to book the Dreamers Catamaran sail and snorkel in Jamaica but needs to know if they will have a bathroom on the catamaran.

I think they will but not sure.

Thanks for all your help and info.

She posted the question on the Port of call area but it seems slower than the Carnival area.

Thanks again

I have been on several cats that sail out of MoBay and all of them have had a head... that is, a bathroom...

THANKS THANKS THANKS she will be very happy to know this.

This is a concern for her wherever we travel.

Appreciate knowing there is a "head" onboard.:D

Did that same exact excursion in November, yes there is a bathroom on the Catamaran. You're only on the boat a few mins long enough to get a drink in you then its time to drop in the water... we snorkled MAYBE 30 minutes... then went to margaritaville didn't even have time to "sit down" and eat, literally had to order it to go. :( Nothing like a margarita and buger on the go.

Did that same exact excursion in November, yes there is a bathroom on the Catamaran. You're only on the boat a few mins long enough to get a drink in you then its time to drop in the water... we snorkled MAYBE 30 minutes... then went to margaritaville didn't even have time to "sit down" and eat, literally had to order it to go. :( Nothing like a margarita and buger on the go.

Thks for the reply as well.

Wow sorry to hear that there wasn't enough time to relax there at MV.

I know we went to MV from the ship and had time to eat drink and be merry.We loved the slide, but it was surprising to hit the water. We loved it.

Never did the catamaran though.

Thks again

Archived