Pride of America 09/09

Allipotter

We are sailing on the Pride of America, on Sept 5th, and we have an AFT Cabin 9202.

Has anyone had this Cabin or had an AFT cabin can tell me if the Balcony's are larger

then the side cabins ? Also, how much noise is on the 9th deck. Did you get to rent an auto on the Islands and do your own Shore Trips ?

Looks like the balcony is about twice the size of a standard balcony.

We did rent a car in one port and arranged in advance directly with the rental company. In most ports there will be a shuttle to rental agency.

You are going to have a great time, I would love to go back again. Enjoy the aft balcony

You need to check out the Hawaii forum under "Ports of Call", and you'll get LOTS of info!! We're heading out on the POA next week, and have a car rented in each port. Definitely a good idea to rent ahead of time, as there is limited availability.

• 7 years later...

I had searched (alot) for pics of aft balconies and now that we are home from our cruise (Oct 2016) I thought I'd help you out. Here are 2 pics of Room 9704 which is 2 rooms down from 9202 and is exactly the same room. We LOVED our aft balcony. So calm, so peaceful, great location. We would open the balcony doors at night and listen to the waves rush from the back of the ship, the moonlight on the water, it was incredible. Hope this helps :)

20161008_142758.jpg.c5da13685bb3a5e2d5641fce05132c56.jpg

1773272269_20161008_143119(1).jpg.e5b5f3301f2873bee54a2ad03fbb4ecf.jpg

• 4 months later...
I had searched (alot) for pics of aft balconies and now that we are home from our cruise (Oct 2016) I thought I'd help you out. Here are 2 pics of Room 9704 which is 2 rooms down from 9202 and is exactly the same room. We LOVED our aft balcony. So calm, so peaceful, great location. We would open the balcony doors at night and listen to the waves rush from the back of the ship, the moonlight on the water, it was incredible. Hope this helps :)

Thanks for those photo. I know it has been a while but did you need to request the loungers?

Thanks again.