For Norberts Niece

Hi,

Well.

We got into this little game where I would answer one question a day about the holiday. Please bear in mind that I booked this in October. He decided after much intense questioning that we were either going to Asia or Africa (it's Panama Canal......)

So eventually he got to working out Miami as stopover place. I didn't lie along the way.... I would answer as appropriate for one of the ports of call.... but eventually the one question a day became two with a side question and then a 'but you said.....' and then I caved.

He is so excited and I'm glad he knows. So is he. I lasted 4 months which is fair going. :)

Hi,

Well.

We got into this little game where I would answer one question a day about the holiday. Please bear in mind that I booked this in October. He decided after much intense questioning that we were either going to Asia or Africa (it's Panama Canal......)

So eventually he got to working out Miami as stopover place. I didn't lie along the way.... I would answer as appropriate for one of the ports of call.... but eventually the one question a day became two with a side question and then a 'but you said.....' and then I caved.

He is so excited and I'm glad he knows. So is he. I lasted 4 months which is fair going. :)

Have a great cruise!!!!!

Archived