Which dolphin site is the best?? Help!

janey829

Hi! I'm trying to decide between Dolphin Discovery and Dolphinarus when we're in Cozumel, or possibly even Dolphin Cay in Nassau. Does anyone have any experience with any of these places? Dolphin Discovery would be cheaper since it's not through Carnival. But do you get as much interaction with the dolphins in either place? I want to be able to swim with them, interact with them, and just be in their presence for as long as possible! Thanks for the help!

Hi! I'm trying to decide between Dolphin Discovery and Dolphinarus when we're in Cozumel, or possibly even Dolphin Cay in Nassau. Does anyone have any experience with any of these places? Dolphin Discovery would be cheaper since it's not through Carnival. But do you get as much interaction with the dolphins in either place? I want to be able to swim with them, interact with them, and just be in their presence for as long as possible! Thanks for the help!

I just had my DD's do the Royal Swim with Dolphin Discoveries on our Freedom cruise. It was fantastic!

From reading the descriptions before we sailed the experience seemed equal to me.

The one nice thing for us (after the better price) of going with Dolphin Discoveries was that it seems that Carnival has switched to Dolphinarius which meant that it was much quieter and less crowded at Cankanaab Park since there were no cruise excursion tours. I am not sure what other cruiselines are doing. We were in Cozumel on a day with only 2 Carnival ships in port.

I plan on using them again in April.

Archived