New to NCL – Alcohol in Suites Question

horsesrus

We'll be sailing in an suite on the Jewel in May, this will be our first NCL cruise. I just read a review from someone that stayed in an Owners Suite (AA??) and they were given the choice of 3 bottles of alcohol for their bar in their room.

Can anyone tell me if this is this standard for all suites or just certain categories (we are in an A4)? We were under the impression that we could purchase a bottle for our suite pre-cruise but this review made it sound like the bottles were included with the suite.

Three bottles are way more then we could possibly consume but one bottle would be nice for drinks on the balcony. Any information would be appreciated. I just looked again on the website and I don't even see that mentioned as something included in the AA category rooms.

Thanks in advance!

We'll be sailing in an suite on the Jewel in May, this will be our first NCL cruise. I just read a review from someone that stayed in an Owners Suite (AA??) and they were given the choice of 3 bottles of alcohol for their bar in their room.

Can anyone tell me if this is this standard for all suites or just certain categories (we are in an A4)? We were under the impression that we could purchase a bottle for our suite pre-cruise but this review made it sound like the bottles were included with the suite.

Three bottles are way more then we could possibly consume but one bottle would be nice for drinks on the balcony. Any information would be appreciated. I just looked again on the website and I don't even see that mentioned as something included in the AA category rooms.

Thanks in advance!

The three bottles are for the Owner's Suite (AA) and Deluxe Owner's Suite (A2). The Garden Villa (A1) gets six. :eek:

Thanks for the answers, we thought it was just the purchase option for the A4 but then started wondering. Guess we just need to upgrade to the A1; yeah right!!!. :D We checked availability on the purchase selections and our drink of choice wasn't on the list. :(

Archived