Very important. Ncl boa certificates

mew1

Just spoke with my NCL, she told me they are trying to get the word out, they WILL ALLOW YOU TO USE $500 CERTIFICATES WITH UPGRADE CERTIFICATES. SO PLEASE CALL YOUR AGENTS IF YOU HAD A PROBLEM DOING THIS.

YEA, NOW LET'S REDEEM THOSE CERTIFICATES BEFORE THEY CHANGE THEIR MINDS

MEW1

I have heard several people have been told this, but haven't seen anyone having success with it. I sent in my $500's and my 100 point certificates. The $500's have been credited but haven't seen any activity on the 100 points or heard anything back from them. Am anxious to see if anyone has any luck with it.

I have heard several people have been told this, but haven't seen anyone having success with it. I sent in my $500's and my 100 point certificates. The $500's have been credited but haven't seen any activity on the 100 points or heard anything back from them. Am anxious to see if anyone has any luck with it.

I'll believe it when I see it!:mad:

Just spoke with my NCL, she told me they are trying to get the word out, they WILL ALLOW YOU TO USE $500 CERTIFICATES WITH UPGRADE CERTIFICATES. SO PLEASE CALL YOUR AGENTS IF YOU HAD A PROBLEM DOING THIS.

YEA, NOW LET'S REDEEM THOSE CERTIFICATES BEFORE THEY CHANGE THEIR MINDS

MEW1

I was told the same thing this morning, and wasn't sure if I could believe it. I took down the girls name I was speaking to, as well as her supervisor (Brenda's) name and phone extention. I have 1 of the 500$ certificates, and 16 of the upgrade certificates to use up. :eek:

....LET'S REDEEM THOSE CERTIFICATES BEFORE THEY CHANGE THEIR MINDS

MEW1

They know there is a whole bunch of out there looking to use these $500 certs. I don't think its coincidence that the price of the cruises I was looking at went up by about $300 right around the time my (corrected certs) showed up.

Have to wait a bit now.

They know there is a whole bunch of out there looking to use these $500 certs. I don't think its coincidence that the price of the cruises I was looking at went up by about $300 right around the time my (corrected certs) showed up.

Have to wait a bit now.

People have been using their certificate's for years now. Seems you're inferring that NCL, although not dumb, is taking advantage of the situation. The price probably went up because you waited too long. :)

Archived