Lido Deck Oceana

oceana20

Hi I cannot answer your question from experience, but what I would take into consideration is whether or not other passengers will be using the passageway to gain access to the deck area and pools. For example evening pool parties and dancing and early morning gym users. I've just booked on A deck and have made sure that we won't be underneath the sunbed areas, as I wish to wake up naturally rather than be awakened by the positioning of sunbeds. Hope this helps.

We have stayed on the Lido take quite a lot and find them extremely quiet.

In fact, we now try to book there by choice. No problems at all when the deck parties are on. They really are handy for access to the pool area and the grill upstairs. ( No need to use the lifts for one flight)

Jimmy

Many thanks for your advice.

Haggis could you be so kind as to let me know of any tips you may have re the Oceana, this is a first for us, first time on Oceana, first time freedom dining, etc.

Kindest regards ;)

She's a very comfortable, user friendly ship and very well laid out. You'll soon get to know your way around her. As in all her class of ships, the Atrium is the focal part and everything leads out from it. I've never done the freedom dining on her as we prefer the set late dining but the dining rooms for both are exactly the same and one is above the other in the Atrium. The menu is exactly the same in both dining rooms.

We've never had the problem with sun beds on her, seems to be plenty of room for all and if you dont like too much sun, theres ample shade on the lido deck.

I'm sure you'll enjoy your trip on her, we're on her again in September and looking forward to it.

Happy cruising.

Jimmy

Archived