Train from paris to london

archos

Last time brazilgirl reported that she booked through http://www.travelocity.com.

It was great at it was same level as European bargain price without any surcharges.

I was jealeous because I could not get the tickets before 16 weeks ahead of day of travel because I am not entitled to book the tickets trough travelocity.

So I still need to wait for 16 weeks ahead of travelling and hope that overseas had not booked too many of the bargain tickets already from abroad and did not left some for European users.

You can also check here on http://www.eurostar.com to check for the European bargains.

Also http://www.tgv-europe.com offer them.

Regards,

HeinBloed

It is Eurostar who run the trains and you cannot get them any cheaper than via www.eurostar.com.

If you live in the UK, why not register with a cashback website and get a further 5-10% discount on your ticket price.

I have just purchased tickets for a forthcoming trip. It displayed the best prices and the tickets were received in the post the following day.

I just got my Eurostar tickets today in the mail (my aunt sent them-I had them sent to her house.)

I paid $81 each for 2 adults , $65 for 1 youth and $52.00 for each of my children under 11.(All US dollars.).

I choose to get travel insurance , if ticket is lost or stolen for $7 .

I purchased these tickets on Feb.09 , travel date is June 26th.

I checked all websites and Travelocity was the only one that sold ahead of time for such good prices.

Kim

I just got my Eurostar tickets today in the mail (my aunt sent them-I had them sent to her house.)

I paid $81 each for 2 adults , $65 for 1 youth and $52.00 for each of my children under 11.(All US dollars.).

I checked all websites and Travelocity was the only one that sold ahead of time for such good prices.

Kim

Will you accept to divorce from your husband and merry me just that I am entitled to buy your tickets too...

I am waiting any day before the open bookings. Checking the last weeks you were so lucky that you can buy them so long in advance. Sometimes just a half day after opening of the sales the bargain tickets were sold out. 81 USD is much better than 71 EUR which I can get as cheapest ticket in Paris, France with Eurostar itself.

Lucky girl...

Regards,

HeinBloed

well....I don´t know if my husband wants to a divorce quite yet. Check back in a few years , ha!

I just checked the Eurostar site and it seems like the prices are quite good , even a little cheaper than I paid! They seem to be cheaper than the last time I checked.

Heinbloed , do you know what the last name "Genschmer " means in English.My daughter has to find out the meaning of her last name and I have searched everywhere!

Thanks!

Kim

Heinbloed , do you know what the last name "Genschmer " means in English.My daughter has to find out the meaning of her last name and I have searched everywhere!

see here:

http://www.yasni.de/person/genschmer/genschmer.htm

Im Oder-Bruch,nördlich von Küstrin,gibt es die Ortsbezeichnung Genschmar.Es kann durchaus möglich sein,dass der Name Genschmer dort seinen Ursprung hat.

In the area of the river Oder (Polish-German border), North of Küstrin (at the German Polish border), there is a place called Genschmar. It is possible that the name "Genschmer" has there its origin.

Another thing you can do:

http://www.ndr1niedersachsen.de/programm/namenforscher2.html

We have a radio show which explains the names.

Regards,

HeinBloed

Kim

Lucky girl,

I waited until midnight until the sales started for the day of travel I need.

While you were lucky that you get via travelocity your discounted tickets more than 16 weeks ahead:

with my day of travel NO DISCOUNTED tickets were available - which should have been 66 EUR pp.

Wish I had the same option like you to prebook earlier than 16 weeks before day of travel.

2 one-way tickets Paris - Ashford (for Dover) are 463.50 EUR (2nd class)

2 one-way tickets Frankfurt - Heathrow are 163.00 EUR

One hotel night and one car rental is less than 300 EUR...

So if you are entitled to buy and have a chance: book with http://www.travelocity.com

Regards,

HeinBloed

Archived