Cheap Coach purses anywhere???

jkjmt

When you get in port walk to your left. There is a little plaza not far from Rolex store on bottom floor. There is a lady there who sales all kinds of designer bags Coach may start at @$45 up to $100 for duffle. I buy from her every year.

Shopping for Coach purses is an occasional topic on this board.

Last year I conducted a ground level fact-finding here in Cayman. I asked my fashion conscious colleagues and searched the shops only to find that...

1. There are no genuine Coach purses for sale in Cayman.

2. There used to be a store for genuine Coach items in Cayman, but it has closed.

If you find any Coach items in Cayman you can be assured that you are not getting the real thing.

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry but cheap coach purse = fake coach purse. You can get them at flea markets, salons, and corner stores all across America. You can, however, get them on discount if you are fortunate enough to live near a Coach outlet. Ebay is another good option and they are usually authentic, ebay is really strict about that. No way is a brand new Coach purse going to be authentic if you only pay $35-50 for it.

Sorry but cheap coach purse = fake coach purse. You can get them at flea markets, salons, and corner stores all across America. You can, however, get them on discount if you are fortunate enough to live near a Coach outlet. Ebay is another good option and they are usually authentic, ebay is really strict about that. No way is a brand new Coach purse going to be authentic if you only pay $35-50 for it.

It can -- if you get it on clearance at an Outlet. But I do agree that I am skeptical when it comes to getting them in port somewhere, or even from Craigs list, ebay, etc...

Archived