Crown Upgrade Question

PhxPhin

We went into our personalizer last night and it looks like princess upgraded us.

We booked through a TA and selected an interior stateroom on the Baja level.

Looks like we now have an obstruction oceanview on the Emerald Level, although from the floor plan I don't think the obstruction will be that great.

My questions are is this common? Is there any reason why I would prefer an inside over this room (as I've never cruised before) and since the emerald deck is right above the promenade and it looks like our new stateroom will be close to the sam position as club fusion, if we are going to get a lot of noise coming up from below?

as always any help is appreciated

We went into our personalizer last night and it looks like princess upgraded us.

Looks like we now have an obstruction oceanview on the Emerald Level, although from the floor plan I don't think the obstruction will be that great.

My questions are is this common? Is there any reason why I would prefer an inside over this room (as I've never cruised before) and since the emerald deck is right above the promenade and it looks like our new stateroom will be close to the sam position as club fusion, if we are going to get a lot of noise coming up from below?

Thought that the cabins near Club Fusion on Emerald deck were mini suites?

Other then the inside being totally dark I would take the OV.

hi, I see by our roll call we will be cruising together. This is the second cruise with an obstructed view. We were on the Golden in practically the same place. It looks from the plan we are above the photo gallery, so it shouldn't be too bad. You can see out, and it is better than being in an inside cabin. I checked my personalizer to see if we were upgraded and as of yet, no.

Any outside is better than the best inside. :) Enjoy your cruise.

Archived