Drinks for Tots~ Gem

beachbunni77

Hi All, I will be traveling in a month on the Gem. I will be with my 3 1/2 year old son, who is a juice drinker. Does anyone know what types of Juices are available on board for the little ones. I believe you can get juice on in the morning with bfast. Does anyone know if the wrist bracelet for soda can be used for juice also? How much does a glass of juice cost, I see per soda in the bar menu but know pricing on juice. Any advice would be great. Thanks in Advance, Smiles, Beachbunni:)

Hi All, I will be traveling in a month on the Gem. I will be with my 3 1/2 year old son, who is a juice drinker. Does anyone know what types of Juices are available on board for the little ones. I believe you can get juice on in the morning with bfast. Does anyone know if the wrist bracelet for soda can be used for juice also? How much does a glass of juice cost, I see per soda in the bar menu but know pricing on juice. Any advice would be great. Thanks in Advance, Smiles, Beachbunni:)

In the Garden Cafe on the GEM there is an area for children, and I believe they had juice there available all day. (They always had the best cookies there throughout the day as well) At breakfast they had orange juice, apple juice and cranberry juice in the main dining rooms.

You could always fill up a couple of glasses and put them in the refridgerator in the cabin to use the rest of the day.........or bring on your own juice boxes as well.

We cruised the GEM this summer, and can confirm that the kids buffet area AFT as described above always had juice available throughout the day. The selections would change, but there was always something.

We had several plastic refillable sports bottles that we would fill up from that buffet, then keep in our room so we were never juice-less.

If you want more info on the GEM, check out my review. Link in signature.

CeleBrat

Sorry, the title just got to me.

Archived