Cabin 6146 closet

Cindy-Sue

I've read several messages that say the closet in this cabin on the "M" class ships is very small. By that, do you mean smaller than the other suites or smaller than all the cabins. Yikes, if it's smaller than all the cabins, I'm in BIG trouble!!

Thank you!

Cindy Sue :)

We just were in 6146 on the Constellation for 13 day cruise to New England. Edwin, our butler brought in a clothes rack which fit in the entry next to the closet. This worked great for us. Edwin does this for all ceuises over seven days. The cabin is outstanding. We have booked it for the transatlantic in Sept.

We had 6146 on Infinity and even though we expected small we were surprised how small. Our 1B on Infinity in 2001 had a bigger closet. never thought about clothes rack, we put coats [Alaska] on the chairs and robes in bathroom, still couldn't get a lot of clothes in there so ended up folding and pressing later, that is the ONLY negative. Would we book again? definately, but with prices getting so high, I doubt we will ever be able to afford a sky suite again

Archived