Calling all Spirit Class stateroom experts

letsgocruz1

The Legend has inside rooms on the Empress deck that look more square shaped than the regular inside rooms. We had one like this on the Freedom last week and loved it. The layout of the room was different so it felt larger than the others. Are these the same type rooms or do they just look that way on the deckplans? (for example, room 6159, 6161, etc) Thanks!!

The Legend has inside rooms on the Empress deck that look more square shaped than the regular inside rooms. We had one like this on the Freedom last week and loved it. The layout of the room was different so it felt larger than the others. Are these the same type rooms or do they just look that way on the deckplans? (for example, room 6159, 6161, etc) Thanks!!

I can't give you details on those specific rooms, but if you go to deckplans.com and look up the ship they have lots of great info to help you out.

Thanks, I went to cruisedeckplans.com but it wont give me any specific info, I have to pay $12.99 for that. All it shows is the deck plan that I can see on Carnival. Am I missing something?

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Carnival/fleet/spirit/cabin_description/empress.htm

Here is a link directly to your deck.....hope this helps

Archived