Yay! Have just booked the Ruby for 2010!!

honeymoon06

Just booked the Ruby Princess 10nt Caribbean cruise for April 2010!!!!!!!!!!! I am so so soooooo happy!!!!!! Been to the Caribbean before and cannot wait to go back! Also been on the Emerald before so i know the Ruby will be beautiful!

And to top it off we're already going on the Grand Princess around Europe in May (11 wks to go!!)

I've never had 2 cruises to look forward to at the same time before. I'm a very happy lady! :D

We've booked an inside cabin for both (to make sure we can afford 2 cruises!). We're in B512 on the grand and P326 on the Ruby so two very different locations. Hoping we will be happy with both.

Let the countdowns begin!

Just booked the Ruby Princess 10nt Caribbean cruise for April 2010!!!!!!!!!!! I am so so soooooo happy!!!!!! Been to the Caribbean before and cannot wait to go back! Also been on the Emerald before so i know the Ruby will be beautiful!

Which sailing in April....We have quite an active Roll Call for the April 9th, 2010 sailing. So, if its that date, come and join the Roll Call.

Which sailing in April....We have quite an active Roll Call for the April 9th, 2010 sailing. So, if its that date, come and join the Roll Call.

Chris,

Perhaps another Chef's Table?????????

John

Chris,

Perhaps another Chef's Table?????????

John

Not perhaps....DEFINITELY! If I could figure out a way to do it twice on the cruise, I would....but that would mean I am denying someone else the opportunity to experience it.

Congrats! I just booked my wife and I on the CB for the 24 Jan '10 sailing so I completely understand your excitement. I have to confess that I'm a little envious of your upcoming European cruise. Be sure to post a review when you can.

And to top it off we're already going on the Grand Princess around Europe in May (11 wks to go!!)

I've never had 2 cruises to look forward to at the same time before. I'm a very happy lady! :D

We've booked an inside cabin for both (to make sure we can afford 2 cruises!). We're in B512 on the grand and P326 on the Ruby so two very different locations. Hoping we will be happy with both.

Let the countdowns begin!

Booking an inside cabin is what we typically do, too. I'd rather go twice a year in an inside cabin (or FOUR times, if possible) than go once with a balcony. We have done a balcony on occasion (we booked it for our transatlantic on the Ruby coming up in April, which I justified in my mind by thinking that on all those sea days we would not be spending any money on shore excursions - see how we can justify these things!!), but typically we take the cheapest fare. We have flexibility in timing, so I choose an itenirary and then compare all the prices for all the different sailings and just wait for the price to fall. For an inside cabin, this will happen, and in dramatic fashion. We have rarely paid more than $1000 per person for an inside cabin for a 12-day Med cruise and we have done nine or so. On these Med cruises the only time we spend in our cabin is sleeping. So a balcony, although nice, is really not a necessity. Works for us.

Have such a great time!!!

Archived